Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] Sims stay nude after showering

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.27.3.2300 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, Seasons, Vampires and Tiny Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get a sim to shower/bathe and then when it finishes they should be nude.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims stay nude despite it saying their wearing clothes resulting in other sims around cancelling their own actions to see what's happening.
What do you expect to see? I try to get my sims to shower/bathe and after they're done, they get out spin around and stay nude. I try and change their clothes (ie Sportswear) and they do spin around and the game thinks they're in Sportswear but still nude.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Help please

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 20 (3,598 Views)

Naked After Showering/Bathing

★★ Novice

Platform:PC
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Eco-Living and Moschino Stuff Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use a shower or tub; any interaction (regular shower, thoughtful shower, sing in shower, etc.)
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims will shower/bathe to get clean, and then exit the shower/tub with the pixelated naked graphic. They will continue to walk around the house/lot for the rest of the play session apparently naked with no reactions from fellow sims they run into (regardless of relationship). When I try to 'change outfit' to dress them, the game tells me that they are dressed in their everyday outfit (as well as the lower left image of them shows them clothed), but they are clearly not. Changing outfits will show the outfit selector with the new outfit, they do their little spin, but remain naked to me. If/when I save and quit to reload to fix the error (the only way I've found that works), I will return to find my sim with an embarrassed moodlet if during their "clothed but not clothed" time they were in the same room with another sim. That sim will also have an embarrassed moodlet.
What do you expect to see? I expect my sim to get dressed and appear clothed when they finish showering/bathing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

As per the attached image, my sim has just left the shower (and grabbed the laundry to go wash). He is clothed according to the game (as per outfit selection window and the bottom left image of him). He is definitely NOT clothed as can be seen to the right with the pixelated view of him walking.

Message 2 of 20 (3,641 Views)

Re: Naked After Showering/Bathing

Hero
@LadyNadjia Is it just this Sim or your whole household ? Does the house have any lot traits ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 20 (3,604 Views)

★★ Novice

This bug has affected all my Sims, over at least 2 generations (Legacy game) and over several real life months of gameplay. It has affected Sims from child through elders, though never toddlers, both genders. My lot currently is set to Party Place, Study Spot, and Peace and Quiet traits, though admittedly I've swapped them around so I don't think it's trait specific. I play on the large 50x50 lot in Willow Creek. I can't recall if I've had the same issue with sims outside this save file, though admittedly making a new sim in Sulani recently and played her a bit, she did not have this problem (maybe 40-60 or so game days played).

Message 4 of 20 (3,583 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@LadyNadjia Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

The issue is connected to the club outfits. It looks like the Sims are in a club gathering. The club has custom outfits assigned but when I take those to CAS they are actually non assigned. Those are empty.

This causes the game to bug out after taking a shower, leaving them in the outfit they are currently in.

It's actually this error that you're seeing: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-LAST-EXCEPTION-AttributeError-SimInfoBaseWrapper/m-p/8463...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 20 (3,570 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so very much for taking the time to help. I've fixed my club outfit and it looks like the issue has been resolved.

Message 6 of 20 (3,478 Views)

Sim nude if I stop them from using toilet

★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.34
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All eps except get famous. Vampires, Jungle adventure, parenthood, realm of magic, spooky stuff, vintage glamour.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure
What happens when the bug occurs? I stop my sim from using the toilet and she then walks around half nude even when I change her outfit, or have her shower.
What do you expect to see? My sim not naked. (Blurred)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My sim walks around without pants. 

Message 7 of 20 (3,359 Views)

Re: Sim nude if I stop them from using toilet

★ Guide
@Maghara3 How do you stop them? Just clicking out the action in their queue? I can kind of understand that the programmer forgot to add getting rid of the blur to the cancel function, but I am very surprised to hear it doesn't go away after a shower! I assume you're allowing the shower to complete and not cancelling that too?
Message 8 of 20 (3,337 Views)

Hero
@Maghara3 Do you have any club meetings going on while this happens ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 20 (3,334 Views)

Hero
@Maghara3 Could your issue be the same as this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sims-stay-nude-after-showering/td-p/9238137?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 20 (3,299 Views)