Sims are reset at the end of WooHoo.

by wallaosg

Original Post

Re: Woohoo stops, not reaching final animation

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict "Thought yours aren't getting stuck but reset?" Yes, my case is just resetting. They does not stuck.
Message 21 of 33 (877 Views)

Hero
@Psychotps Are you getting the same LE as @itkwon ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 33 (849 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@crinrict No LE's, just animations halting while they're under the covers.
Message 23 of 33 (852 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims reset after woohoo/ LE being generated

Community Manager (retired)

@icemandeaf Do you possibly have a save file that reproduces this LE? If so, could you share it with me? You can DM me a link to the save, thanks for the help!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 24 of 33 (845 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims reset after woohoo/ LE being generated

★★ Novice
@SimGuruNick The update after my post seemed to clear it up as I don't get this error any more. I don't have the same file at that point any more.
Message 25 of 33 (827 Views)

★★ Apprentice

For your information, I update the 'Last Exception' text file and the capture file that depicts the exact symptoms. I will 'reset' the game and try again by playing this game.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 26 of 33 (788 Views)

Hero
@itkwon I've passed on your save and actually merged your post with another thread I found that has the same LE :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 33 (752 Views)

Sims are reset at the end of WooHoo.

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Putting the sims to make WooHoo.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims are reset at the end of WooHoo.
What do you expect to see? Bug.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello,

I've noticed that at the end of WooHoo the Sims are reset to the side of the bed. This is not normal! Before when my sims finished WooHoo they would get up or sleep in bed immediately.

I don't use CC in my game.

Message 28 of 33 (746 Views)

Re: Sims are reset at the end of WooHoo.

★★★★★ Guide

My sims keep getting stuck kissing after woohooing in the sauna.  I have to reset them, but it's a bit wham, bam, thank you, Mam!  :D

Message 29 of 33 (655 Views)

Re: Sims are reset at the end of WooHoo.

★ Pro

Experienced this woohoo reset in game tonight. I know the sims have used this bed before without encountering a reset. The difference tonight is they switched assigned sides of the bed to woohoo, so perhaps that has something to do with it? Don't know.

LE attached. Mod/cc free game updated to patch 1.69.59.1020. Play on PC in English with all content released to date installed.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 30 of 33 (633 Views)