by Kaga87

Original Post

[ARCHIVED] Sims flirt with everything autonomous

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? newest patch
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except "My first Pet stuff"
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? get flirty with non-family members around or enter a lot with "flirty" trait
What happens when the bug occurs? autonomously flirting of played sims
What do you expect to see? To let the player decide who the controlled sims flirt with. Never happened before recent patch
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Bought and installed GF

Sims flirt with everything on two legs on their own as soon as they get flirty. Even when they are on a date or in a stable relationship. NPCs react mostly positiv and flirt back happily.
Happens with Serial-romantic aspiration and without.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 6 (2,689 Views)

Re: [GF] Sims flirt with everything autonomously

[ Edited ]
Hero

There's always reports like this or of the opposite: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-npc-no-longer-autonomously-flirt-with-my-sims/m-p/... but basically, they should flirt on their own.

There's also this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Gender-Preference-Attraction-Bug/m-p/6511681#M55475

How long have you owned the game as this has always been part of the game but you're saying it hasn't happen to you before ?

I don't find it excessive currently in mine at all, so going to tag as needs input to see how other see it in their game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (2,612 Views)

★★★ Novice

Have over 600h played on the Sims 4 and really never had that happened. My female now goes in a bar and after one sim-hour she has at least three romantic interests. Hope that doesn't give her a bad reputation flirting with everthing.

Trying it out some more, maybe it really was just "luck"

Thanks for answering this fast btw Wink

Message 3 of 6 (2,565 Views)

Hero
Added as needs input to see how many others are experiencing this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (2,536 Views)

★★ Expert
can confirm, it's been happening for a long time.
Message 5 of 6 (2,522 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread is being locked as this issue is now being tracked in the thread here

If you're still experieincing this issue, please post in the linked thread instead. 

solaire.png

Message 6 of 6 (993 Views)