by starlove77

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Sims don't kiss autonomously anymore

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all of them, from base game to the latest one which is Tiny Living.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a couple get flirty and do woohoo.
What happens when the bug occurs? I notice they won't kiss at all.
What do you expect to see? I have my sims married, and when they get flirty or Woohoo then I always see them kiss or kiss on the cheek, this stopped after the June patch of this month. I notice they don't kiss.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sims won't kiss

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title, Added Base Game Version Number

Message 1 of 11 (1,241 Views)

Re: My sims won't kiss

Hero
@starlove77 Is this even if you direct them to do so or only autonomously ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (1,199 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Only autonomously this happens in the game, this always happened  autonomously when I had my couples do that, but I notice they are lacking romance interaction since this new June patch. 

Message 3 of 11 (1,176 Views)

Hero
@starlove77 Hm, I don't think I've ever seen my autonomously kiss after woohoo. Can't say if they'd kiss on their own otherwise.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 11 (1,159 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This has happened in my game. I have them married in my household. I'll notice if they have high romance relationship and also it has to do with the aspiration under romance, it should have hearts in there traits. That also explains the issue I'm having.

Message 5 of 11 (1,136 Views)

Hero
@starlove77 Sorry, but I don't understand what you're saying now. Hearts in their traits ? Do you mean the Sims now don't have the flirty traits ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 11 (1,122 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

If you go to your sim under what traits you have it will be there. I picked my sims to be soulmates as there love aspirations and then you will see under your sim on what you picked as there traits there should be hearts under the bottom that you had picked. It should say this sim has more high romance then normal sims. 

Message 7 of 11 (1,111 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'll try to explain this better. If you go to create a sim. If you pick under love aspiration under soulmates. You should have in your traits it should say Alluring from choosing a love aspiration Alluring sims are more successful at romance than others. You should see 2 hearts there. If you choose that aspiration you should have more love interaction in your game. I notice they did this change in the patch where they said they are changing some thing and it could of effected the love aspiration to why my sims are lacking on that.

Message 8 of 11 (1,101 Views)

Hero
@starlove77 Going to tag this as needs input to see if anyone else has this in their game

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 11 (1,069 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello I seem to have the same problem as starlove77. In which my 2 sims, who are married, don't kiss or kiss each other on the cheek.

Before the July patch, my 2 sims would go to each other and kiss on the cheek automatically and now after this July patch it seems as if I have to do this interaction on the time to even force them to be romantic with each other. Most of the time they they seem to ignore each other. I don't know if it's a bug or not, but it frustrates me.

Message 10 of 11 (1,026 Views)