Re: Bar and Mixing

by crinrict

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

So, here's what i found.

I removed every mod following Crin suggestion, the problem is still there (No surprise)

According to IrishMadCat, if low need have some effects towards sim to use the bar... i think no, their needs still quite high. I think that's normal when they immediately making drink after some eat.

But, everytime my sim making a drink, they turned on the TV near them. I think, that's what made them left the drinks until it spoiled (unless, the others drink that. But it's not always happened)

I wonder if the placement of the Bar and TV is what causing all this.Raised eyebrow

Any suggestion about what should i do? I was thinking about placing the bar away, from the TV, to second floor just to be sure.Standard smile

EDIT: No, it's still the same.

Message 10 of 37 (1,867 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Gailardhia When I loaded up the save and a number of CC items were removed. This could also be impacting this issue. Is anyone else having this issue who does not use CC or Mods who might be able to provide a save?

Message 11 of 37 (1,714 Views)

Hero

Hi @Gailardhia

I did some testing on a fresh save and while I do not see an particular bar obsession, I can see what you mean by that they don't drink the drinks you make them create.

You do seem both, right ? They make drink on their own all the time and then don't drink it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 37 (1,708 Views)

★ Apprentice

@crinrict

Yes! That's what i saw. Is there something that might causing this? Apart from the mods? (Since i removed all the mods, they're still the same. Even when i put another bar)

Am i missing something? Or, what did i do wrong?Standard smile

Just to be sure, i can accept if they're making drinks and drink it autonomously (Drinking Obsession), but not laying them spoiled.

As for now, the only thing i could do about the spoiled drinks, is to sell them.

Thank you. Large smile

Message 13 of 37 (1,692 Views)

Hero

There might be a mod that helps with the autonomous drinking but I'm going to add this so the devs can look into the not drinking part.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 37 (1,687 Views)

★ Apprentice

@IrishMadCat_EA

Oh, how careless of me. I was supposed to send the save AFTER the mods have been removed.

Do i need to send another save? (Although it's no different when mods were still there)Raised eyebrow

I wanna try to help.

Thank you. Large smile

Message 15 of 37 (1,674 Views)

★ Apprentice

@crinrict

Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it. Large smile

I really hope they noticed this problem and fix it soon (although it may take some time, i understand)

Message 16 of 37 (1,673 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Gailardhia No that's fine. Thank you for the help. 

Message 17 of 37 (1,644 Views)

Re: Sims don't drink autonomously made drinks

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 37 (1,624 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Excessive autonomous drinking (especially water)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same issues: once having a bar, Sims would spend most of their time preparing drinks, which they don't drink. I have tried to put the bar outside and they still go and make a lot of drinks. Not only spend they money but also ignore everything else. Had a toddler with high food need, the mother did not autonomously fed the toddler (unfortunately), but went to prepare some drinks.

So I finally sold the bar Frown  Although I like the idea of having one on my lot, till the bug is not solved I will not buy a new one.

And about the water drinking, it's also frustrating. I have glasses all over my place. Even if I cancel the water drinking action, then I lose time with cleaning glasses.

Message 19 of 37 (1,608 Views)