Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Sims 4: Sims refuse to do dishes

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero
@Valnatron Try the following:

Backup your house to the gallery and backup your save.

Then try deleting room by room, testing after each room you have until it works. Start with the top floor.

Once you know which room, scan that again from top with walls up for any dishes.

Sometimes it's not really a shelf but something else unexpected. Everything that has slots to put something.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 43 (71 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Thanks, Crinrict. I found the offending dishes, but there are other glitches still happening (toddler Sims popping out of bed when I go into the Build / Buy modes as though I reset them, Sims refusing to sleep when it rains because they have to run inside, etc.). So, I'm going to backup the house and save and start deleting, like you suggested.
Message 42 of 43 (61 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Valnatron There's a thread for buy/build reset here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-Sims-resetting-after-using-build-mode/td-p/78736...

The run inside there's only one for toddlers: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-S-Toddler-Queues-Run-Inside-from-Blizzard-When-Put-In/t...

Don't think that either is an issue of the house. The suggestion was only an easy way to find the dishes.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 43 (53 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help