by AsethMidnight

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Sims can't make Angry flaming spaghetti

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.69.1210
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Perfect Patio stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? - Make a sim angry or very angry - Click on the fridge, choose Make special recipe and choose angry flaming spaghetti. - Click it, but it won't appear in the sims's activity queue
What happens when the bug occurs? When my sim is angry and I want to make Angry flaming spaghetti, it doesn't appear in my sims's activity queue when I click it. I've tried this with several sims. I also find it impossible to make them enraged.
What do you expect to see? I expect my sim to be able to make the angry flaming spaghetti.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm trying to make my sim enraged, but I just can't do it.

Message 1 of 6 (1,312 Views)

Re: My sims can't make Angry flaming spaghetti

Hero
@AsethMidnight I tried this and it works fine for me but I got like three different angry flaming spaghetti, each for a different price.

As this one uses optional ingredients, I wonder if it's connected to the harvest inventory bug. Any high quality stuff in your inventory that the recipe wants to use ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,304 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I don't own that expansion pack, but no, there weren't high quality ingredients in either my inventory or fridge. When I tried it later, it did work. Tried it several times again: sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Can't figure out what causes it to go wrong...The three different prizes are a single serving, four servings or eight servings, by the way. 

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 3 of 6 (1,271 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@AsethMidnight And you have issues with all three ?

Which expansion pack ? The harvest inventory bug is a base game issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,267 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes.

Message 5 of 6 (1,264 Views)

Hero
@AsethMidnight Marking as needs input to see if anyone else is having this issue.

Def. do recheck after they fix the harvest inventory bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,246 Views)