by ChuChuExpress

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Sims can't 'kiss cheek' with child sims outside household

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansion Packs, all Game Packs and all Stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Teen sims and above that have a good friend or above relationship with a child sim outside their household will not be able to use the Kiss Cheek interaction.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Kiss cheek interaction dissappears
What do you expect to see? The Kiss cheek interaction under friendly with children outside of their household.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It only happens with teen and above sims who are at the good friend relationship level with a child outside their household. Sims who use the kiss cheek interaction with children in their household aren't affected by this. The first screenshot shows that the Kiss Cheek interaction is available with a Sim that has the friend relationship stage with the child sim The second screenshot shows that it's gone when the sim I'm controlling has the good friend relationship stage with the child sim.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 5 (1,243 Views)

Re: Teen and above can't do the kiss cheek interaction with child sims

Hero
@ChuChuExpress I assume you tested this without mods installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,202 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I've just tested it with a save where I had my mods disabled, and nope, it's not a mod issue.

Message 3 of 5 (1,197 Views)

Hero
@ChuChuExpress Was this ever different for you aka have you been able to do that in the past ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (1,151 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict Yes, I was able to do this in the past.

Message 5 of 5 (1,148 Views)