[NEEDS INPUT] Sims age multiple days in one day

by Anonymous

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims age multiple days in one day

★★★★★ Newbie

I had the exact same issue after installing Island Living. No custom content, nothing special. Just games and expansion packs. I’ve spent four days alive as a sim on long aging and it already has me aging up to adult in 71 days. Each day my sims age 2-4 days. I’m so bummed because I didn’t notice and now if I spend extra time at university, my Sims entire young adulthood will be over unless I turn aging off completely, which then impacts his girlfriend (who I haven’t been playing) who is now 17 days younger than him. 

Message 11 of 15 (672 Views)

★ Novice

I've got this issue now, did you end up fixing it? 

Message 12 of 15 (606 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I had this issue at least twice recently. I had twins that were born in game in game, thus sharing their birthday. Suddenly I noticed that other sibling’s birthday was only a few days ahead whilst the other one had still several weeks until his. Somehow the sister aged faster than her brother. 

I also have a toddler sim. Her mom became pregnant and on the same sim day I checked when would the toddler’s birthday be and she had still 3 full sim weeks of toddlerhood left. So, on the same day the mom sim gave birth I checked the calendar again and noticed that the toddler would age in 7 days! So in the 3 days her mom was expecting the toddler aged full 2 sim weeks. 

edit: I also have an elder who won’t age. At all. She’s permanently stuck in day 1 of elderhood. Changing the life span settings won’t do anything. Taking her into CAS, making her an adult again and aging her back also won’t do anything. She’s not a spell caster or a vampire, just a regular sim. She aged normally until she became an elder. Her husband died ages ago. 

Message 13 of 15 (582 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've been experiencing this as well. I've noticed it only happens when I have "age unplayed sims" toggled off.

Message 14 of 15 (525 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had this problem in one of my saves. The only thing different about that save is a double of my sim showed up at a school function and I deleted the sim. I'm not sure if it was the doubling or the deletion of the double that did it but that sim, now ages two days every day.

Message 15 of 15 (328 Views)