by Sigzy05

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Simoleon Exploit with Earbuds

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except My First Pet Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Order the earbuds (from Sims 4 Fitness Stuff Pack) for 100 simoleons, click on them from the inventory and place them down, then go into buy mode and sell them for 220 simoleons.
What happens when the bug occurs? The earbuds sell more than the double for what they were bought for, which makes it an easy way to get money without ever needing to work or craft anything in the game, it's basically a cheat.
What do you expect to see? The earbuds to have a lower selling price, after they were ordered through the computer.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

05-16-19_1-06-26 PM.png05-16-19_1-14-28 PM.png

Here's two pictures that show how the value of the earbuds is higher than what sims pay for them when ordering them through the computer. I'm sure it's a bug. It's an easy way to exploit the game without using cheats to get a lot of money.

Message 1 of 4 (719 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Simoleon Exploit with Earbuds

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you for this post! I will certainly try this when I get that Stuff Pack!

Message 2 of 4 (644 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I noticed this as well, along with a few other things.
Message 3 of 4 (624 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (569 Views)