Re: Sim won’t eat if another action is behind it

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict i've done both and it never works if i que the actions at the same time. it will sometimes work (50-50) if i que them to do an action while they are eating.
Message 11 of 20 (668 Views)

Hero
@awheels77 Can't duplicate this on PC either way. Doesn't cancel for me. Marking as XB1 issue to see if anyone else has this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 20 (653 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue, but I'm on a PC with no mods. I have a couple of other problems which showed up at the same time ( actress won't g to gigs and a writer cannot finish writing a book) which was very recent- I believe it may be linked to the recent patch that was supposed to reorganize files for Mac documentation reasons of some sort...

Message 13 of 20 (626 Views)

Hero
@agoak Please see this for acting: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-GF-Acting-Career-Sim-not-getting-gig-pop-up/td-p/8...

As for writing, if you're still having issues with that, please make a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 20 (603 Views)

Hero

@awheels77 

There was some specific issue fixed for this

Your Sims want to shoot some Basketball Close Shots, but they are trying to eat first?
Well, now your Sims can finish eating before trying those hoops. Nutrition is important!

Are you still having issues with other interactions after today's patch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 20 (478 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@agoak same here! PC and mods deleted.

I'm having these issues for the first time (or at least a lot worse) since the patch on PC

[Posts merged by CM]

Message 16 of 20 (463 Views)

Hero
@iwriteinblue What are they doing ? Is it just eating or more general ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 20 (450 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sim won’t eat if another action is behind it

★★★ Guide

This makes so much sense as to why I am having issues getting my sims to eat... I always queue them up for lots of actions.

Message 18 of 20 (425 Views)

★ Guide

Just wanted to update that this is still happening. Sometimes if it’s eating, the Sim will not finish and instead carry the plate or bowl with them on a jog, to the bathroom, etc. Continued even after the most recent patch. Also seems to affect Sims sitting down to eat if the sit action is cues after getting a plate. 

Message 19 of 20 (374 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@awheels77 I have the same issue but with taking a shower instead of eating. All packs except sets. No cc.

@crinrict for me it is taking a shower. But it eating is still fine.

[CM - Edited to merge consecutive replies]

Message 20 of 20 (321 Views)