Re: Endless Energy Drink(s) Bug

by manzana0807

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@manzana0807The crafted drinks work fine (even in stored fridges) to me on the bugged apartment. They just finish it as normal. Meaning they drink it all and finish the bottle on the surface. But the energy drinks are bugged.

Seems this strange bug can have different effects from gamer to gamer.

Message 21 of 26 (644 Views)

★ Guide

how do you buy power sips at university? I always had to get them by winning gaming tournaments on Fridays and Saturdays while being on the gaming team at university. 

Message 22 of 26 (625 Views)

Hero
@manzana0807 Wonder if the endless meals have the same source and the timer going missing is accountable for all of these

@InsaneStar Will test apartments later

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 26 (571 Views)

Re: New Update Is No Good

Hero
@Jbac10 Wonder if you have this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Endless-Energy-Drink-s-Bug/td-p/9206428/jump-to/first-unread-m...

Have you been playing apartments and not on the new save ?

Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 26 (593 Views)

★★ Pro
@crinrict It's possible. My Sims can finish their meals though despite the missing timer. But drinks are definitely bugged once stored in the fridge for me. I use the Backyard Stuff and Spa Day drink trays a lot, so I noticed something was off right away with them after the patch.
Message 25 of 26 (548 Views)

Drinking Action Doesn't Complete (Coffee and Tea)

★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.28.72.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Seasons, Get to Work, City Living, Spa, Vintage Glamour, Cool Kitchen, Spooky
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a cup of tea or coffee. Have a cup of tea or coffee.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim will drink the beverage until I have to manually cancel the action. It will drink past the normal time it should finish. If I do not manually cancel this action, it will keep going. If I cancel the action and try to drink it again, I am not able to. Cup does not appear empty, not even if reset.
What do you expect to see? My sim grab a drink of coffee or tea and take a few sips then the action be over.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After June patch

Please see information above. 

Message 26 of 26 (509 Views)