Re: Endless Energy Drink(s) Bug

by manzana0807

Original Post

Re: New Update Is No Good

Hero
@Jbac10 Did repairing the game help you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 26 (628 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi! 
I did repair the game and it did not work : (

Message 12 of 26 (602 Views)

Hero
@Jbac10 Just tested this and it works fine for me.

How are you acquiring the potions ? Through BuyDebug or Rewards store ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 26 (580 Views)

★★★ Novice

I acquire the potions through the rewards Store then I store them in the fridge. My SIMS are able to drink them but then remain at a standstill. I then have to X the potion on the Que in order for my SIM to move, then return the potion inside the fridge. 

This has never happened before until Origin updated the game. 

hope that made sense, thanks! 

Message 14 of 26 (559 Views)

Hero
@Jbac10 And you get this for all families and even if you try a fresh save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 26 (554 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, for all famines. 

when you say “Fresh Save” do you mean Save As? 

Message 16 of 26 (509 Views)

★★ Pro

@Jbac10  No, a fresh save means starting a whole new game. So choosing a new game, add a random SIM, have one of those potions, and try to drink it from the fridge. @crinrict  is trying to figure out if this is a bug that happens no matter what you do, or if that particular SIM/save file is corrupted somehow. If it's a bug, it would happen even if you started a whole new game with a new SIM. If it works for that new SIM, it's not a bug, but a corruption in the save file of the original SIM's save file.

Message 17 of 26 (498 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I did some further tests. Bought the drinks on the places where it originally came from. Liquid Rush in Jungle Adventure. Drink it there, works fine. The Power-Sips in the University, works fine. However, bringing it to the home lot in the Culpepper House 19 is bugged.

That includes playing another household went to the Culpepper House 19 and drink the energy drinks that I stored in the fridge. And it keeps happening with the endless energy drink bug.

So that apartment, or maybe San Myshuno as a whole is broken. The team needs a complete checkup on these apartment(s). Cause there are other issues like the cupcakes and Siopaos lying in the sidewalk and can't pick up to clean up. The object doesn't highlight when you hover your cursor. But that's from another thread that'll make sometime later.

Message 18 of 26 (525 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

It seems to me that the endless drinking bug is triggered by storing drinks in the fridge.

I have this problem with any drink I store in the fridge and my current household lives in Willow Creek. Quick meal drinks are fine, but any crafted or bought drink stored in the fridge loses its spoilage time and can't be finished.

I have to manually stop the drinking action and the drink still looks full, but can't be finished. That sounds like what you're experiencing.

Message 19 of 26 (508 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Thanks so much! I was hesitant to start a new game and start from scratch because most of my SIMS have Max Skills already..

lets say it is a Bug, how do I repair it? 

So I started a new game and it works perfectly fine. 

how do I fix the bug on my old game??

(merge post) - Atic 

Message 20 of 26 (475 Views)