by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [JA] Sim burn to Death with Naturalist Trait

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 14 (567 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Is there a thread about that naturalist sims are not able to put out the fire from fireplace? When I didn't have the Seasons installed, my naturalist sim used to put out the fire with his free will.

Since the seasons was installed, my all 3 naturalist sims did nothing in front of the fire.Also I tried to command to put out the fire but they waved their hands like something blocked the way to the fireplace but actually, there was nothing around the fireplace.Even I didn't place anything behind the fireplace but my sims did nothing...actually nothing..

I had to return to main menu without saving.And then, I just erased all fireplaces at home and placed the thermostats instead.After placing thermostats, I haven't had any fire at home lot.

Message 12 of 14 (479 Views)

Hero
Not to my knowledge

Did you try if it happens to naturalists only ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 14 (466 Views)

Naturalist Sims get burn & don't utomatically put off fire(regular fire)

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Toddler stuff pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a sim with Naturalist trait.
What happens when the bug occurs? Naturalist trait doesn't work. Sim don't always automatically put off fire like it should be, and also get burn.
What do you expect to see? Please check all traits, make sure they functional well, prevent traits conflict with objects/interaction, old or new. Fix them as soon as possible.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I found this issue recent game version. This trait used to work, sim don't get burn and will always automatically put off any fire like a pro. Now they just run away to safety & can get burned to black. I've created new household with new sims, tested them as well, it's not individual case. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-JA-Sim-burn-to-Death-with-Naturalist-Trait/m-p/666...

I've checked this link a nice pal posted about Naturalist , but that one is a different case compare to mine. Her sim got burned by curse mine is just fire. Like firework, that wood stack from get together. All regular fire don't effect Naturalist sim when it was normal. However, curse can always burn naturalist sims, I think they are different mechanism.

Message 14 of 14 (447 Views)