Re: Caterer Glitch

by crinrict

Original Post

EA Sims Team

Hello @BriskShiba 

Do you still happen to have the save that was experiencing this issue?  If so, would you be willing to share it?

Instructions here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 21 of 31 (901 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is still happening for my household and have for months now, I'm in desperate need for help at this point.

I've tried without mods/CC, repaired the game, cleared my cache, a different save file but nothing helps..

Message 22 of 31 (817 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@TR0CAD3R0 Could you send your save to QA as asked above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 31 (811 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is still happening to me 

Message 24 of 31 (576 Views)

Sims 4 catering bug

★★ Novice

I have the pets and eco expansions and when I try to hire a caterer it accidentally hires my player sim as caterer so she puts a catering outfit on and cooks food during free play (on her own without me selecting cook) the funny thing is why am I paying myself to cook? Lol silly bug not a huge issue but what I do is hire a caterer to cook when I have other things to catch up on or host a party etc 

Message 25 of 31 (620 Views)

Re: Sims 4 catering bug

[ Edited ]
Champion

@2uvhvanfftwa  are you talking about when you arrange the social event from your phone and you are given lists of who to invite and who to hire? If so, when the lists pop up sometimes it lags for a few seconds and it only shows your Sim. Give it a few seconds for other Sims to appear on the screen and then choose one of them instead to make sure your current Sim isn't selected.

That should work but if it doesn't, are you on console or on PC with mods?

I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 26 of 31 (589 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@2uvhvanfftwa I merged your post with the bug report but since there's actually two threads: Is this for the hire caterer interaction on the fridge, just when hiring through an event or both ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 31 (576 Views)

★★ Novice

I click on the fridge or stove and select another sim to hire  it hires my sim, I had this issue before and with other bug issues I did re install the game and create a new save slot still have the same issue 

Message 28 of 31 (557 Views)

Hero
@2uvhvanfftwa Does it work if you throw an event and hire a Sim there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 31 (547 Views)

Sims 4 Xbox one catering bug

★★ Novice

When I try to hire a caterer by pressing on the fridge or stove it hires my player sim 

Message 30 of 31 (450 Views)