Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] Sim Uncomfortable Unbalanced Meal for Eating Harvestable

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Island Living, Discover University, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, Cool Kitchen, Spooky Stuff, Movie Hangout, Vintage Glamour, Bowling Night, Laundry Day, My First Pet, Tiny Living, Fitness Stuff, Holiday ‌
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? How can we find the bug ourselves? New game. Playing off the grid/great soil/homey. Set to 32 tiles micro home. No fridge have a cooler. Sim ate out of cooler for her first 1 or 2 meals. Get rid of cooler. Then only eat strawberries for the following days. Genius, Loves Outdoors, Vegetarian. Aspiration Freelance Botanist.
What happens when the bug occurs? Uncomfortable moodlet from unbalanced meals.
What do you expect to see? She is not eating any quick meals at all anymore. Has not for days. She should not be uncomfortable. I even removed the cooler on day 3 to see if it was the cause. She still gets the moodlet when eating fresh fruit. (New game and only eating strawberries at the moment).
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sim is getting an uncomfortable unbalanced meals moodlet when eating strawberries. She has not had a quick meal for days. The cooler was even removed from the lot and she has no fridge. Sim is living off the grid. I have played with sims in the past that only ate harvestables and they did not get uncomfortable.

Message 1 of 7 (7,884 Views)

Re: Sim Uncomfortable Unbalanced Meal for Eating Harvestable

Hero
@Shakerella Maybe eating only the same harvestables can trigger it as well ?

I'll try to get some info if this is a bug or not

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (7,801 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

There is no timer on the Unbalanced Meal moodlet. Since it doesn't have a timer, I don't think it will expire. It will probably stay with your Sim until she eats a prepared meal that isn't a dessert or a quick meal. That should include most of the meals she can make on a grill or in a roasting pit, and many of the foods she can buy from food stands.

Message 3 of 7 (7,768 Views)

★ Apprentice

Similarly, I have an entire family who will get this moodlet.  I've used moodlet solver to get rid of it, and then it just randomly appears again.  I even turned hunger off so she wouldn't eat, ever, and it still comes back for no reason.

Message 4 of 7 (7,644 Views)

★★ Guide

I have an entire family currently with this moodlet as well...except for one who has the Forever Full trait. She only eats grand meals or mood berries. She's in the Conservationalist career and the family often has the Eating Organic moonlet. Could this be tied to the moodlet?

Message 5 of 7 (7,201 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sim Uncomfortable Unbalanced Meal for Eating Harvestable

★ Apprentice

My sim got it when she was a child or teen (can't remember now) and she is now an Adult. It never goes away and would occasionally become her primary moodlet. I even tried using the moodlet solver potion, but that didn't work. 

I had to use the Sims.remove_all_buffs to remove the moodlet.

Message 6 of 7 (5,060 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sim Uncomfortable Unbalanced Meal for Eating Harvestable

★★ Guide
@Shakerella My sim was with this moodlet for more than a in-game week. After that, she was only eating harvestables. It only went away when she cooked some food and ate even if it was poor quality. Harvestables does not seem to trigger the moodlet, but apparently it also does not make it goes away.
Message 7 of 7 (2,220 Views)