by canelacaliente

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Sim Can't Get Left-overs If Get Sim Gets Drink First

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Dine Out, Spa Day, Strangerville Stuff Packs: My First Pet, Perfect Patio, Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim grab a drink from the fridge and then have the Sim get leftovers.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim will drink the drink and wait until they are finished before they get the food.
What do you expect to see? The Sim to get the food from the fridge.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Dine Out, Spa Day, Strangerville Stuff Packs: My First Pet, Perfect Patio, Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim grab a drink from the fridge and then have the Sim get leftovers.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim will drink the drink and wait until they are finished before they get the food.
What do you expect to see? The Sim to get the food from the fridge.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

If works in reverse.  If you have the Sim get a quick meal that is food first, they are able to get a quick meal that is a drink before finishing the meal.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 4 (588 Views)

Re: Sim Can't Get Food If Get Sim Gets Drink First

★★★★★ Pro

Sorry but I could not duplicate the problem.

I had one Sim get Milk and Chips, she got the milk first then immediately got the chips. Another Sim got Orange Juice and Ham And Cheese Sandwich, he got the juice first then immediately got the sandwich. A third Sim got Water, I waited until he started drinking it, then made him get Animal Crackers. He got the crackers and started eating while still finishing his drink.

This was three different Sims, three different saves, three different lots, and even three different worlds. The first Sim is a Grandmaster Vampire, the second is a normal Sim, the third is a Virtuoso Spellcaster. I queued up both commands at the same time for the first two Sims but I waited for the third Sim to start drinking before I added the next command. I tried three different drinks and three different foods. It still worked every time.

Message 2 of 4 (531 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Sketch793 Here is a video showing the issue in my game.  It is the leftovers, not the quick meals.

Message 3 of 4 (498 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Yep, got the same thing as you when I tried it with leftovers. My test sim did eventually go back for the food but only after he finished drinking his coffee and cleaning up the dirty dishes.

Message 4 of 4 (469 Views)