Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] Sim Can't Finish Mood Books

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work and the free Holiday Celebration Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim start a Sad book or a Romantic book when in a sad/flirty mood, but "finish" (i.e. fill the wheel) when they are no longer in that mood. Try to go back and Resume writing it. I have had this happen with books that aren't particular to a mood (definitely a biography), but it happens most consistently with mood books.
What happens when the bug occurs? The progress wheel will fill, but the book won't be completed. There will be no notification of completion, the book will not appear in the Sim's inventory, and it will still be an option to Resume. When I try to Resume the book that should be completed, the action will appear and then immediately disappear from the queue. I'm not 100% sure it always happens when it's supposed to have finished because I'm not always paying attention, but there have been times when I did feel like it shouldn't have been finished.
What do you expect to see? Either for the Sim to finish the book and be able to publish it, or to be able to resume writing the book until it can be published.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I experienced this problem before I installed any mods. Now I have MC Command Center (with occult and cheats).

It happened right before this save: https://drive.google.com/open?id=100-C2N0XeFprADS9onRnRjf6JAu1naTC

Message 1 of 2 (118 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sim Can't Finish Mood Books

★★★★★ Newbie

Try finishing the books while in the same mood, check if that still hapens, if not perfect, if it still occurs try resting your game and restarting your PC. If that still doesn't work I am soory, but I have no idea.

Message 2 of 2 (21 Views)