by mememessiah69

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Serial Romantic Aspiration not fulfilling

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vampire, Seasons, Get Famous, Vintage Glamor Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get the Serial Romantic aspiration. Get to level 4 and try to do the objective "Have had at least 8 boyfriends or girlfriends"
What happens when the bug occurs? Stuck on "7/8 boyfriends or girlfriends" even though the Sim I'm playing clearly has 8 already
What do you expect to see? 8/8 boyfriends or girlfriends
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

So I have a Sim with the Serial Romantic aspiration. One of the last objectives of this aspiration is to have had at least 8 boyfriends and/or girlfriends. I've done that, yet it shows that I've only had 7 girlfriends and/or boyfriends. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 6 (1,212 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Serial Romantic Aspiration not fulfilling

Hero

Hi @mememessiah69 

did you 'create' all of the romantic relationships after you got the task or were some of them pre-existing ?

Any relationships to occults ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,182 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Some of the relationships are pre-existing. However, those pre-existing relationships counted towards the task, since I got 7/8 (My sim has 8 boyfriends/girlfriends and at least 5 of the relationships are pre-existing). Also, all of the sim's boyfriends/girlfriends are occults. I did edit the household using the Manage Household function though. I think that might be what's causing me trouble.

Message 3 of 6 (1,162 Views)

Hero

Could you try if it counts if you get another ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,147 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, it did count. Strange.

Message 5 of 6 (1,121 Views)

Hero
Sounds like one didn't count then for some reasons.

Going to leave this here but not add for the moment unless there are more reports.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,108 Views)