Re: The graphics of the vines in Strangerville look strange.

by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [SV] Vines in Strangerville look strange (laptop mode)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to Strangerville and wait until the vines appear in the sinks/toilets.
What happens when the bug occurs? The graphics of the vines from The Mother Plant that grow out of the sinks and toilets in Strangerville look strange.
What do you expect to see? I want the graphics of the vines to look like they did before.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I attached some pictures of the graphics of the vines. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 4 (644 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@iiina95 Do you have laptop mode on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (633 Views)

★ Guide

Yes, I had laptop mode on. When I turned if off, the graphics of the vines looked better! Thank you!

Message 3 of 4 (570 Views)

Hero
@iiina95 Thanks for confirming.

Going to forward this as there are several issues like that where stuff looks blocky in laptop mode. On some computers you do need laptop mode for the game to run smoothly and it shouldn't look this way.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (543 Views)