by canelacaliente

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [SV] Curio Shop Owner Career Icon Missing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Parenthood, Dine Out, Strangerville, Spa Day Stuff Packs: Perfect Patio, My First Pet
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Ask the Curio Shop owner what is his career then hoover over the conversation panel to view his details.
What happens when the bug occurs? The icon for the Curio Shop owner career is missing. A picture of the llama appears instead.
What do you expect to see? An icon for the career.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

12-22-19_10-58-44 PM.png

The picture above shows the missing icon.

Message 1 of 4 (595 Views)

Re: [SV] Curio Shop Owner Career Icon Missing

★ Guide

Have you already tried to repair the game and/or delete cachefiles? Issues like missing icons and other things can be mostly fixed by doing the tasks I mentioned Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (563 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [SV] Curio Shop Owner Career Icon Missing

★★★ Pro

@pwcreations Still not getting the icon.  Can you post what it looks like in your game?

Message 3 of 4 (544 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SV] Curio Shop Owner Career Icon Missing

★★★★★ Novice

I also have this problem until now. I planned to tweak it using Sims4Studio. When I went "Game File Crusing", I only found the military career icons, cannot find any dst image that might be related as Curio Shop Owner. Or maybe actually there is no icon at all?

There is also a dst image of "Icon Coming Soon", same size with the military career icons. But when I mod to replace it, it did not change the icon.

Message 4 of 4 (429 Views)