by Sabishii-Sensei

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [SE] Wood Grained Stairs Peeking through other side of wall

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Snowy Escape, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, StarWars: Journey to Batuu, Luxury Party Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, Moschino Stuff, Tiny Living Stuff, and Nifty Knitting Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place a wall. Use the new stairs that came with Snowy Escape(Wood Grain Stairs), Use the custom Staircase tool so the stairs have a landing before going up again with the landing against the wall. The stairs should peek through the wall.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I build using the new Staircase(Wood Grain Stairs) landings peek through the other side of the wall.
What do you expect to see? Not a line cutting my wall in half.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I noticed earlier that whenever I use the new stairs from Snowey Escape, the Wood Grained Stairs, using the custom staircase tool they peek through the other side of the wall. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Issue In the Build

This is when I first noticed the issue. I changed it to a different staircase and it disappeared.

Recreated Issue

I went outside and tried to recreate this issue so I could see it better and I now see that the Wood Grained Stairs from Snowy Escape are too long.

Different stairs

I changed it to several different staircases and they all showed them being short enough to not peek through the wall. I just find it a little sad that I can't use these pretty new stairs anywhere but outside and in builds where the stairs are straight up(something I almost never do.) :/

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 1 (481 Views)