Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[NEEDS INPUT] [SE] [ROM] [GF] Unable to use slope with familiar/Drone present

by Zandalee1993

Original Post

Re: Unable to Snowboard/skii with drone (All Packs)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Its weird because it was noted you could record videos on the slopes for more money. I guess not now tho
Message 11 of 15 (211 Views)

Hero
@rqdechi_town There's a special interaction for that. If you max out snowboarding, you can record videos.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 15 (209 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict ah ok ty for that
Message 13 of 15 (201 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SE] [ROM] [GF] Unable to use slope with familiar/Drone presen

★★★ Newbie

i have a similar problem however after using a bed sometimes it renders my sims unable to go to school or work and it only happened with teen as far as i know im new to the game so help would be appreciated i have no packs and this usually fixes itself however now it wont go away

Message 14 of 15 (127 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SE] [ROM] [GF] Unable to use slope with familiar/Drone presen

Hero
@Superstar-robin Is this related to go skiing on slopes or just not being able to go to school ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (115 Views)