Re: Unable to Snowboard/skii with drone (All Packs)

by rqdechi_town

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@crinrict Its weird because it was noted you could record videos on the slopes for more money. I guess not now tho
Message 11 of 16 (539 Views)

Hero
@rqdechi_town There's a special interaction for that. If you max out snowboarding, you can record videos.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 16 (537 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
@crinrict ah ok ty for that
Message 13 of 16 (529 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SE] [ROM] [GF] Unable to use slope with familiar/Drone presen

★★★ Newbie

i have a similar problem however after using a bed sometimes it renders my sims unable to go to school or work and it only happened with teen as far as i know im new to the game so help would be appreciated i have no packs and this usually fixes itself however now it wont go away

Message 14 of 16 (455 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SE] [ROM] [GF] Unable to use slope with familiar/Drone presen

Hero
@Superstar-robin Is this related to go skiing on slopes or just not being able to go to school ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 16 (443 Views)

★ Guide

this is still active.  i'm actually surprised bcs i play Spellcasters often and first time i've recieved this issue.  dismissing familiar as suggested did solve the problem.  would think having extra confidence would help the event, or having a drone would be epic video.  this should be implimented, or if it was (since i've not noticed) bt bcs of recent updates and current bugs list being addressed... need to check status of old bugs still been fixed.

Windows PC

No Mods/Never Used

All DLCs

Ver 1.104.58.1030

Message 16 of 16 (147 Views)