by alaisia911

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [SE] Children get flirty from Cupid's Cupcakes

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion Packs: 1. Snow Escape 2. Eco Lifestyle 3. Discover University 4. Island Living 5. Get Famous 6. Seasons 7. Cats and Dogs 8. City Living 9. Get Together 10. Get To Work Game Packs: 1. Star Wars Journey to Batuu 2. Realm of Magic 3. Strangerville 4. Jungle adventure 5. Parenthood 6. Vampires 7. Dine out 8. Spa day 9. Outdoor retreat Stuff Packs: 1. Knitting 2. Tiny living 3. Moschino 4. My first pet 5. Laundry 6. Toddler stuff 7. Fitness 8. Bowling 9. vintage glamour 10. Backyard 11. Kids room 12. romantic garden 13. Movie hangout 14. Spooky stuff 15. Cool kitchen stuff 16. Perfect Patio 17. Luxury party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a child eat a cupid's cupcake from the cool snacks and drinks vending machines in Mt. Komorebi
What happens when the bug occurs? The child is in a flirty mood and their legs stretch when they are talking to others in a flirty mood
What do you expect to see? No flirty moods for children when eating cupid's cupcake, and no stretched legs when talking to others
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Snowy Escape

Hello. After installing the Snow Escape pack for Sims 4, I've noticed a few glitches. There is one where if a kid eats the Cupid's cupcake, they get in a flirty mood, even though kids in sims 4 aren't supposed to have flirty moods. Also, my sims child who ate the cupcake will be taller or have her legs stretched when she is talking to people, as if she is an adult, even though she is still a child.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title, Adjusted version to base game version

Message 1 of 8 (2,744 Views)

Re: Snow escape Sims 4 pack glitch

Hero
@JulzCat78 Where in the world in which machine do you find these ? I've tried several and never get the option to buy those.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (2,730 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict hello. It was in a cold drinks and snacks vending machine, you probably can't find it because the vending machines are restocked sometimes, so snacks and drinks can change
Message 3 of 8 (2,717 Views)

Hero
@JulzCat78 Was the child able to buy it or did an adult buy it and give to child ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (2,707 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @JulzCat78 

Do you still see this issue when your \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\ folder is empty?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 5 of 8 (1,627 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SE] Children get flirty from Cupid's Cupcakes

★★★ Apprentice
@JulzCat78 I'm sorry to laugh at your problem, but I'd love to see that. 😀 I've been working on my game for over a week and getting nowhere. Mine is the "Sims 4 already playing," when it won't load. Good Luck! 🙏
Message 6 of 8 (1,496 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I have this issue as well. My child bought the cupid cupcake from the vending machine and they received a flirty moodlet. I only have two mods in, MCCC and UI Cheats, which I doubt are causing the issue because they were both updated to match the game's recent patch. 

Message 7 of 8 (1,037 Views)

★ Pro

There's no age test in buff_VendingMachine_CupidsCupcake (nor in the object xml linking to this moodlet)

Message 8 of 8 (1,015 Views)