Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [SE] [CL] Ramen recipes not tagged vegetarian safe

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy Escape, Discover University, Island Living, seasons, cats and dogs, city living, get to work, realm of magic, vampires, spa day, dine out, outdoor retreat, nifty knitting, laundry day, bowling.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Learn at least cooking level 3 (I think) and make some ramen/order from a foodstall.
What happens when the bug occurs? Miso and Egg Ramen, are listed vegetarian safe at the food stall, but not in the home cooking menu. 
What do you expect to see? All the new recipes in my sims cookbook with vegetarian-safe tags if applicable.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Snowy escape patch.

Miso and Egg Ramen, are listed vegetarian safe at the food stall, but not in the home cooking menu.  Although even when cooking at home they are still functionally vegetarian-safe, it just doesn't say it. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 8 (1,034 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [SE] Issues with Ramen recipes

Hero

We took a look at our Ramen menu and have updated our cooking menu to label Miso
and Egg Ramen as Vegetarian safe options. Buen Provecho!

Fixed in Patch 1.77.131/1.44

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (575 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@WhantSomeEggs Could oyu please edit your post and keep this on the vegetarian safe issue

Don't think edamame should be in your cook book not sure but maybe you need to learn seaweed ramen first ? Anyways, if you can't learn it and it's not there, it's worth making a separate report

Please also make a separate thread for the chopstick issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (1,000 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm sorry I'll edit it down and make a new report on the food/chopsticks thing.  I thought since they were about the recipes in question to make a post on that, my apologies.  My sims know all the ramen recipes except seaweed ramen, on maxed cooking as well.  Might just be a food stall specialty, not sure.  

Message 3 of 8 (970 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@WhantSomeEggs No worries.

It's both about food but one is about a label and the other about an animation really (that shows the wrong food) so it's better to have separate reports

As for the seaweed ramen, you might be able to learn it. Not sure which you can and which not.

EDIT: Maybe create a thread in GD about the seaweed ramen and see what others experience.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (965 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Ok, I'll probably be making a general discussion about some things there eventually thank you.  Just wanted to clarify, since there is a tag [CL] on this now, that it isn't anything to do with city living, these are the ramen recipes in Snowy Escape.  The ramen from city living isn't vegetarian.  

Message 5 of 8 (940 Views)

Hero
@WhantSomeEggs The vegetarian trait came with CL

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (928 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Omg sorry, didn't realize.  Thought it was base game for some reason lol. 

Message 7 of 8 (900 Views)

Hero

We took a look at our Ramen menu and have updated our cooking menu to label Miso
and Egg Ramen as Vegetarian safe options. Buen Provecho!

Fixed in Patch 1.77.131/1.44

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (576 Views)