Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] [SD] Yoga freezes game if teacher can't reach class in time

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? The newest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a spa lot where the yoga room is far away from the entrance (like my "Wellness Ship Mauretania" from the Gallery).
What happens when the bug occurs? The Yoga teacher spawns and immediately the notification "Yoga class starts in 30 minutes" pops up. But the teacher doesn't reach his place in time. This has disastrous consequences. The participants start without him, the teacher stands still on his mat and the whole lot begins to freeze. Sims have routing errors and travelling doesn't work anymore.
What do you expect to see? That the Yoga pupils wait for the teacher.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Yoga classes start too early on every lot -  even in the premade spas my Sim never reaches the first class in time. But this teacher bug is even worse. May be the cause for other freezing reports like this one:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/ALL-SIMS-FROZEN-IN-YOGA-CLASS/m-p/6481935#M104447

Message 1 of 4 (1,495 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [SD] Yoga freezes game if teacher can't reach class in time

Hero

Hi @alanmichael1

could you change the version number in your report to what the actual number is ? You can find it on the main menu. The newest isn't that helpful, especially if you posted the thread on a patch day.

Did you test this with 1.44.88 or 1.45 ?

I can't try your build right now cause the gallery is down but with the one I have in my game, I didn't have that message so fast. 

I'll try again with your build once the gallery is back up.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,404 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [SD] Yoga freezes game if teacher can't reach class in time

★★★★ Pro

Will do this when I'm back home Sunday. Happy weekend!

Message 3 of 4 (1,387 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SD] Yoga freezes game if teacher can't reach class in time

Hero

Hi @alanmichael1

could you test if you're still seeing this as there was something fixed with yoga classes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,293 Views)