Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SD] Orders queued after massage get carried out before massag

by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [SD] Orders queued after massage get carried out before massage

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them(Waiting for strangerville)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Queue up orders after a massage order queue
What happens when the bug occurs? massages have two steps. The sim does queued orders between those steps not after masseges done.
What do you expect to see? The sim does queued orders after messages done.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

https://youtu.be/xR4fZDhAxw0

Message 1 of 4 (1,262 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [SD] Orders queued after massage get carried out before mass

Hero
I can duplicate this. It's a bit funny :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,220 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [SD] Orders queued after massage get carried out before mass

★★ Guide

@crinirit

thank you for commitment to the community.

Here are some extreme example of this kind thing.

1. Take Deep Skin massage (Give the sim +1 happy modlet 24 hours)

2. Drink Perfect Pre-Work Shot   (Give the sim +1 happy modlet 24 hours)

3. pee ( Usually coffee makes the bladder full)

If you queue up those three thing at once, this happens.

Deep Skin massage,Perfect Pre-Work Shot  comined give solid 24 +2 happy modlet to sims, so I let my sims do those every day.

I wish i have some workaround.

Message 3 of 4 (1,208 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SD] Orders queued after massage get carried out before massag

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,132 Views)