by Kitilark62

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [S] Teen Sim has non-uniform scout outfit

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except StarWars
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Age-up a (female) child SCOUT to Teen and keep in Scouts. Problem arises when Teen goes to Scout Meeting.
What happens when the bug occurs? Scout Spins into very sexy dress and sneakers.
What do you expect to see? The Advanced (all badges earned - gold Trophy awarded) Scout Uniform.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Screen capture of SCOUT UNIFORM   - taken at 1:59 Sims time on second scout meeting since aging up.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 4 (481 Views)

Re: Weird Scout Uniform

★★★★ Pro

I can confirm I’ve seen the weird uniform too when I had children sims age up wear I their scout uniform in the past. I’ve not had it recently because I now just make sure my children aren’t  wearing their scout uniforms when they age up. 

Best regards,

Jennifer

Message 2 of 4 (433 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@MapleSimmer Oh Wow, she was wearing it - she had just come from Scouts. Drats that was weeks (sim time) ago.
Message 3 of 4 (429 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Kitilark62 my sims who this happened too aged up to young adults a long time ago! I usually have my sim children/teens quit scouts once they get all the badges (and the related trait) since I don't like that they can't take time off from the meetings, so even then it wasn't an issue for long.  That said, assuming you want them to stay in scouts, have you tried using the cheat to change your sim's career outfit to see if that helps? Per a friend, while controlling the Sim and they are wearing their career outfit, type in  Sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas.  FYI, testingcheats is not needed for that. 

Best regards,

Jennifer 

Message 4 of 4 (421 Views)