by Peapod79

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [S] Snow Only Appearing in Active World

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, My First Pet Stuff, Laundry Day, Toddler Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Spooky Stuff and both free packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play in a world, in winter, with noticeable seasons like Willow Creek then travel to another world similar like Evergreen Harbour, Glimmerbrook or Newcrest.
What happens when the bug occurs? Snow only appears in your home world. All other worlds stay snow free when you travel to them.
What do you expect to see? Snow in the applicable worlds.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installed Eco Lifestyle

Ever since Eco Lifestyle, there is only snow in the home world for my sims. If they travel to another community lot in another world, it will not have snow despite them being a world that should have snow (San Myshuno, Glimmerbrook, etc). I've only tested this based out of living in Willow Creek, but all of Willow Creek seems to have snow when visiting, just not the neighbourhoods my sims aren't living in despite it being the dead of winter. 

Message 1 of 2 (453 Views)

Re: Snow Only Appearing in Active World

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Peapod79 Is this in new saves only or also existing ?

NVM, I can duplicate this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (420 Views)