[OPEN] [S] Snow Angel indoor

by Costa

Original Post

NPC made Snow Angel in San Myshuno Building

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except Vampires and Spooky Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play in San Myshuno in winter, this happened in the Spice District, the red building on the map
What happens when the bug occurs? The NPC neighbor made a snow angel in the hall, when I click on the ground with a played sim of mine, I only get the option to "go here" but the neighbors (at list in that moment) seem to have the outside snow interactions available? that was the first time I saw that happen so I don't know what triggered it honestly.
What do you expect to see? For those actions to only be available outside in the actual snow
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It was the first time I saw that happen and it didn't occur again so far, the snow angel is still visible now 2 sim days later and after exciting and loading the game again.

Message 10 of 30 (2,985 Views)

Re: NPC made Snow Angel in San Myshuno Building

Hero

Hi @ZauberNes

merged your post with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 30 (2,960 Views)

Snowangel in the house

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I started a new game and chose winter as season (I bought the package). I bought a plot and made a snowangel in the snow. Then I decided ro build a house on the plot but now the snow angel is in the house and I don't know, how ro remove it Frown.

Message 12 of 30 (2,865 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Outside seasons activity happening inside

Community Manager (retired)

We haven't been able to reproduce the snow angels indoors since last November's patch. If you're still seeing indoor snow angels, can you possibly share a save file? Toddlers trying to Run Inside when they're already inside was fixed in the most recent patch, the April 16th patch. If you're seeing a totally different outdoor activity happening indoors (on the current version of the game) please clarify on what the exact interaction is, thanks so much for the help!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 13 of 30 (2,502 Views)

★ Guide

Hi, I just had this problem happen to me for the first time today.

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: Mac OS Mojave V. 14.5
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Not sure, just occurred today for the first time ever.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, the fame one, city living, seasons, laundry day, and kids stuff pack. 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure to be honest. I opened my game and a snow angel appeared inside my house.
What happens when the bug occurs? Snow is inside the house.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see no snow inside the house.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? I use CC, MCCC and UI cheats.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes, I just updated my laptop from Mac OS High Sierra to Mac OS Mojave today. I never had this problem before, so the only thing I can think is maybe this update affected my game? Not really sure. 

Message 14 of 30 (2,463 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@iscool87 Could you possibly share a save file with me where you saw the indoor snow angel? Instructions are in the following link, thanks so much! https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 15 of 30 (2,443 Views)

★★ Guide

Just had a snowangel inside. Never ever happened to me before. So something is still wrong.

Message 16 of 30 (2,397 Views)

Re: Sims Slip in Mud Puddles Inside House

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@SimGuruNick  @crinrict 

Seem the problem is still alive. My sims just make a snow angel inside the home. 

There is a cheat or something to remove it from my kitchen?

Message 17 of 30 (2,247 Views)

[OPEN] [S] Snow Angel indoor

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Italiano
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? UPDATE: 11/12/2019 - PC 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It is a rarely random bug. Hard to find.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim make a snow angel indoor
What do you expect to see? Snow angel only outdoor
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. UPDATE: 11/12/2019 - PC 1.58.63.1010

Little annoying to have a snow angel inside. There is a cheat or something to remove it? It will be disappear in the spring? 

Message 18 of 30 (2,467 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] Snow Angel indoor

★★★ Guide

I've had this too, in a restaurant. Sim ran outside to make a snow angel, but there was a blizzard happening so they ran back in and made the snow angel on the floor. The thing stayed there throughout winter, but fairly sure it eventually disappeared (can't remember which save it happened in rn).

It appears to be a glitch that causes the game to not cancel the snow angel action when it's no longer possible.

Message 19 of 30 (2,436 Views)