Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] [S] Snow Angel indoor

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Italiano
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? UPDATE: 11/12/2019 - PC 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It is a rarely random bug. Hard to find.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim make a snow angel indoor
What do you expect to see? Snow angel only outdoor
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. UPDATE: 11/12/2019 - PC 1.58.63.1010

Little annoying to have a snow angel inside. There is a cheat or something to remove it? It will be disappear in the spring? 

Message 1 of 5 (347 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] Snow Angel indoor

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've had this too, in a restaurant. Sim ran outside to make a snow angel, but there was a blizzard happening so they ran back in and made the snow angel on the floor. The thing stayed there throughout winter, but fairly sure it eventually disappeared (can't remember which save it happened in rn).

It appears to be a glitch that causes the game to not cancel the snow angel action when it's no longer possible.

Message 2 of 5 (322 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
Adding old thread as reference: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/ARCHIVED-S-Outside-seasons-activity-happening-inside/m-p/68822...

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (291 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

So it's May of 2020 and I just had this issue for the first time.  My sims are not in San Myshuno, they are in Willlow Creek.  I built the house myself.  I've got no mods since I'm working on the 100 baby challenge.  I'm hoping it melts in the spring.  Move objects, reset object and set as head have not worked.  I was thinking the 'set as head' as a last resort might help but it didn't do anything.  

Message 4 of 5 (76 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
@ardentaversion I am currently having the same issue for the first time, except my sim is in San Myshuno and just did it in an apartment I have recently renovated. No mod/cc, as I am working a vanilla challenge save currently. How odd it just happened out of nowhere.
Message 5 of 5 (40 Views)