Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] [S] Sims can go swimming in winter

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs except Island Living and Uni and every game pack except StrangerVille.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a pool and try to swim outside when it is too cold.
What happens when the bug occurs? All options are greyed out except "Swim Laps" despite all other options say "It's too cold for this."
What do you expect to see? "Swim Laps" should also be greyed out since it is too cold to swim.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sims can "Swim Laps" despite it is too cold to do this.

Message 1 of 4 (3,068 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] Sims can go swimming in winter

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread has been closed as the issue it was reporting was decided to be functioning as designed by The Sims team.

If you feel this was in error, please create a new thread here with as much information as you can provide.

Thanks!

EACade

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (562 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims can swim laps despite it's too cold

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Having same problem. Also, if you have an air mattress on a pool, sims can swim to it even in a snow storm in freezing cold. A random neighborhood sim was visiting my household and froze to death on the pool because she was constantly going to the air mattress!

Message 2 of 4 (3,045 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

There are still no people who also have this bug?

In my world, NPCs are coming to my house and they freeze to death in the pool because they can swim laps despite it is too cold!

I already lost 3 sims this way... please fix this.

For every other pool interaction, it says "It's too cold to do this", but not for the "Swim Laps" interaction.

Message 3 of 4 (2,727 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread has been closed as the issue it was reporting was decided to be functioning as designed by The Sims team.

If you feel this was in error, please create a new thread here with as much information as you can provide.

Thanks!

EACade
Message 4 of 4 (563 Views)