by Wndblwz

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [S] Sim Obsessively Drops Actions to Rake Leaves

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020 64 bit
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Select a leafy lot. Queue actions for Sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim repeatedly stalls meals, puts plates on the ground and resumes raking leaves. Other actions, same
What do you expect to see? I expect queued actions to be completed and never do I expect the Sim to autonomously begin to rake
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Tiny Living Update

Tiny Living: obsessive leaf raking as returned. Sims drop queued actions.

Message 1 of 11 (2,704 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] Sim Obsessively Drops Actions to Rake Leaves

Hero
@Wndblwz Are you sure you are on 1.59.73 ? We're currently at 1.60.54 and if you have tiny living, you probably have that patch.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (2,636 Views)

★★ Guide

My bad. Field autopopulated and I didn't have game open.

Message 3 of 11 (2,597 Views)

Hero
@Wndblwz Could you double check and adjust it ?

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 11 (2,592 Views)

★★ Guide

1.60.54.1020 64 bit

Message 5 of 11 (2,578 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Wndblwz I'm actually having the complete opposite problem. If I tell a sim to rake leaves, they'll rake one tiny spot and stop to do something else. It took forever for my sim to rake the yard. Click-Rake, Click-Rake, Click-Rake, Click-Rake, Click-Rake... about 20 times... Disappointed
Message 6 of 11 (2,555 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

It is interesting that prior to the queue dropping, this Sim would do as you described. Rake, stop... 
I'm going to test this on a non-tiny house lot.

Message 7 of 11 (2,533 Views)

[S] Sim Won’t Stop Raking Leaves/Swimming

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except throwback fits kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have sim exist during fall with a pool
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim constantly ignores commands to rake leaves and then get in the pool. Happens after every command.
What do you expect to see? Doing what I command them to do.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Patch that came out today in preparation for cottage living. Did not encounter this issue prior to today.

My sim will not do what I’ve commanded her to do until she rakes all of the leaves and goes in the pool. She does this every time. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 8 of 11 (2,138 Views)

Re: Sim Won’t Stop Raking Leaves/Swimming

Hero
@Sophiepuddle what traits does your Sim have ?

Do you see it with only one SIm or all of your Sims ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 11 (2,122 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Had this happen with my alien sim. She actually starved to death trying to rake leaves. She'd set down her plate of food to rake leaves almost immediately after I tell her to eat. It's a bit of a let down/immersion break but I put trees that don't have leaves fall (aka debug alien trees or tropical trees) just so they wouldn't obsess over it and potentially die. The other work around is to disable autonomy during the fall only.

Message 10 of 11 (2,072 Views)