Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] [S] Scout Career - too late for meeting

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? start Scout Career and attending the meetings
What happens when the bug occurs? Scouts Meeting starts at 2 pm and my kid is on its way ( like attending school) and the Scouts interface will say "too late for meeting" but it's just 2 pm and not 3 pm or later. The kid can't be late because its still on time. Later this will effect my rating for the scouts career negatively.
What do you expect to see? Scout should go to meeting without getting the "too late" warning popping up just after the beginning.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Pfadfinder Treffen.PNG (german interface) you can see the red warning over the kid's heads and on the right side the warning for "too late for meeting" 

Message 1 of 3 (335 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Scout Career - too late for meeting

Hero
Added

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (294 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Scout Career - too late for meeting

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having this bug, too. Just wanted to add that it also affects the sims' responsibility negatively. 

Message 3 of 3 (269 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help