by bookmaster325

Original Post

Re: Random sims are changing into my famous sims clothes

Hero
Just saying he looks great in it Wink

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 61 (1,172 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I hope those poor sims' deaths were not in vein being used like lab rats used to test a theory. Is this some bug that it affects the reaper or is it an actual part of the game? I mean is it supposed to affect the reaper or is that part a bug?

Message 32 of 61 (1,169 Views)

Hero
It looks like a bug to me which is why I merged it with the other thread and moved to the bug forum :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 61 (1,163 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Wait nevermind, he is wearing what my main sim is wearing after all! its my sims vampire form outfit.

Message 34 of 61 (1,162 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@crinrict wrote:

even the reaper again ?

For me it started after I made the life style brand and my reaper and patchy were fine so not sure what's going on.

Got a screenie when it happened to Grim in my game (was taking in-game screenshots for a build I just completed and tragedy kind of struck because...winter. lol). [attached screenshot]. :D

Message 35 of 61 (1,142 Views)

★★★★ Guide
BTW, that one sim looks awfully like Jim Pickens there. [wicked grin] heh heh
Message 36 of 61 (1,141 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That's because it is Jim Pickens. It's a different version of CallMeKevin's Jim but it is Jim Pickens.

Message 37 of 61 (1,133 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Grim showed up in my game wearing the masculine trend my Style Influencer created. I thought it was a "feature" - made me lol Large smile

Just like other sims, he doesn't wear it every time, but 2 out of the last 3 times he's visited he was wearing the masculine trend outfit. I've also had the family ghosts show up in the feminine and masculine trend outfits on occasion. Also, various sims who visit or appear in community lots will be wearing the trends. I purposefully made the outfits with yellow featured prominently in order to recognize them. My Style Influencer sim recently switched jobs after reaching level 10, and I was happy to see the trends still appear. 

This is vanilla base game with RG and the freebies. Never used any mods or cc. It's important to note, though, that for the Style Influencer trend creation you create the style on a mannequin. So, those that are experiencing the 'always bald' or other features like that are definitely getting the "trend" from something other than a base game style influencer trend. The underlying code for whom it may be applied is probably the same, but there is a difference between something in GF vs. the base game style trend.

Hope that helps! (for the record, I like Grim and ghosts wearing the trends, but it's not an issue for me if they take it out)

Message 38 of 61 (1,106 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I wouldn't care except Grim isn't made to wear anything but the cloak. His cloak glitches through everything he wears if you add him to your family or whatever. If that was fixed I wouldn't mind.

Message 39 of 61 (1,098 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I would hope they could have made it so the reaper's cloak isn't all broken and glitchy but no.
Message 40 of 61 (1,089 Views)