Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [S] Play in Mud Puddle animation doesn't work

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.49.65.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to get a sim to play in a mud puddle that spawns after it rains.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim just stands still in the mud puddle, but they still get the moodlet from playing in mud.
What do you expect to see? The animation for play in mud puddle to play properly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I can't remember what patch this started with but I know it was after Get Famous.

Message 1 of 6 (819 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [S] Play in Mud Puddle animation doesn't work

EA Sims Team

Hello.

We recently released a PC/Mac patch (version 1.59.73) that may have fixed this issue. If this issue is still occurring for you on PC/Mac after updating your game, let us know.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (538 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @CCuteCCabaret 

do you see this behavior only in the mud puddles ? With all ages ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (772 Views)

★ Guide

This happens in my game if I try to make my sims play in a mud puddle during a thunderstorm. I've seen it with both children and adult sims. 

Message 3 of 6 (765 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

So far I've seen it with just mud puddles and all ages but I haven't tried toddlers yet and at least in the XMLs, it implies that toddlers have their own different animation for this so I'll have to check.

Edit: Okay I tested with my mods in but with a new game and everything is working as it should - what I think might be happening is that the fun need is too close to full for the animation to play long enough for us to see it, because I did notice a difference in how long the animation played with an almost full fun need vs one in the red. 

Message 4 of 6 (748 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (687 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

We recently released a PC/Mac patch (version 1.59.73) that may have fixed this issue. If this issue is still occurring for you on PC/Mac after updating your game, let us know.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 6 of 6 (539 Views)