by SappySifaka

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [S] No snow accumulation where roof segments intersect

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EPS The Sims 4: Get to Work The Sims 4: Get Together The Sims 4: City Living The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs The Sims 4: Seasons The Sims 4: Get Famous The Sims 4: Island Living The Sims 4: Discover University The Sims 4: Eco Lifestyle GPS The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat The Sims 4: Spa Day The Sims 4: Dine Out The Sims 4: Vampires The Sims 4: Parenthood The Sims 4: Jungle Adventure The Sims 4: StrangerVille The Sims 4: Realm of Magic Journey to Batuu SPS The Sims 4: Luxury Party Stuff The Sims 4: Perfect Patio Stuff The Sims 4: Spooky Stuff The Sims 4: Movie Hangout Stuff The Sims 4: Romantic Garden Stuff The Sims 4: Vintage Glamour Stuff The Sims 4: Fitness Stuff The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff The Sims 4: Moschino Stuff The Sims 4: Tiny Living Stuff The Sims 4: Nifty Knitting Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place a steep roof and place a dormer with roof running through it or generally have two steep roof segments cross through one another. Play in winter and allow snow to accumulate.
What happens when the bug occurs? Snow does not accumulate on roof above where dormer passes through, or generally through areas where roof segments intersect when roof is at a steep pitch.
What do you expect to see? Snow on roof above areas where roof segments cross though one another.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Three examples.

1.png2.png3.png

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 2 (674 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] No snow accumulation where roof segments intersect

Hero
@SappySifaka I just see that we do have a thread for snow on roofs. Thought there wasn't one.

Are you still seeing this after the latest patch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (481 Views)