Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] Missing scout manual/trophies

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: missing scout manual

Champion (Retired)

@SimGuruIcarus wrote:

Hi everyone,

Have you checked the family inventory for the manual and trophies?  are they purchasable in the build/buy mode?

Cheers!

@SimGuruIcarus 

The badge tracker object did appear in personal inventory. Neither scouting manual nor scout trophies appeared on the lot, in bookshelves or in personal or household inventory.

As several have stated in this thread they were in build/buy only.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 11 of 19 (1,561 Views)

Re: missing scout manual

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, my sims never get the book or the trophies (and they've all leveled up on the home lot). They're not in the kids' inventories or the household inventories. I haven't checked if I can buy them, but at the same time I shouldn't have to. The kids earned the book/trophies, the message box specifically says they've been added to their inventories, it didn't occur to me that I'd have to buy them.

Message 12 of 19 (1,519 Views)

★ Apprentice
I never received anything scout related except the board was in the family inventory. My sim got to be a Llamacorn Scout, but never received any trophies.
Message 13 of 19 (1,258 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
Are they available to buy for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 19 (1,250 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

My sim has reached the top of scouting and never received any trophies or books. the only thing he got was the board

Message 15 of 19 (1,137 Views)

Hero
@Vuneca Are you able to buy them in buy mode now ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 19 (1,127 Views)

★ Guide

This is still an issue for me too (I did click on the Me Too button here)

I get the notifications that my Child or Teen Sims have received the Scouting Manual or the trophies at the appropriate level but unlike any other trophies from careers, these aren't anywhere to be found: not in the Sims own inventory, not in the household inventory, not in the bookcases (for the manual). 

I'm able to get them from the Build/Buy catalog as they unlock though. 

Message 17 of 19 (1,016 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you search it up in build mode it appears for both manual and trophy. Hope this helped.

Message 18 of 19 (949 Views)

Hero

Fixed an issue in which rewards from the Scout after school activity were not being awarded properly.
○ The reward will now appear in the Sims’ Inventory, instead of being unlocked in Build Mode.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 19 (3,286 Views)