Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: missing scout manual

by ylvglo

Original Post

@SimGuruIcarus wrote:

Hi everyone,

Have you checked the family inventory for the manual and trophies?  are they purchasable in the build/buy mode?

Cheers!

@SimGuruIcarus 

The badge tracker object did appear in personal inventory. Neither scouting manual nor scout trophies appeared on the lot, in bookshelves or in personal or household inventory.

As several have stated in this thread they were in build/buy only.

Message 11 of 14 (385 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, my sims never get the book or the trophies (and they've all leveled up on the home lot). They're not in the kids' inventories or the household inventories. I haven't checked if I can buy them, but at the same time I shouldn't have to. The kids earned the book/trophies, the message box specifically says they've been added to their inventories, it didn't occur to me that I'd have to buy them.

Message 12 of 14 (343 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] Missing scout manual/trophies

★★★★ Novice
I never received anything scout related except the board was in the family inventory. My sim got to be a Llamacorn Scout, but never received any trophies.
Message 13 of 14 (82 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] Missing scout manual/trophies

Hero
Are they available to buy for you ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 14 (78 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help