by verfens

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [S] Merging households on holiday resets traditions completed

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Seasons, City Living, Get to Work, Get Together, CatsandDogs, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden, Backyard, Vintage Glamour, Bowling Night, Fitness, Toddler, Laundry Day, My first pet.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Merge a household on the same day as a holiday when your active household has already completed some/all of the holiday traditions. You can do this in a conversation between two sims or from manage worlds.
What happens when the bug occurs? The previous active household has all their progress on the holiday wiped clean.
What do you expect to see? I would expect the previously played sim to keep their progress towards the holiday, as switching between households doesn't erase progress, just trying to combine them.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This has happened in the past, but I've never been irritated enough to post about it.  Actually, sometimes even switching active lots messes with holiday traditions being completed in a certain household.  

Message 1 of 2 (513 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] Merging households on holiday resets traditions completed

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (471 Views)