by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [S] Making a holiday toast looks wrong with a left-handed sim

[ Edited ]
Champion

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? PC 1.46.18.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Cats and Dogs, Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Outdoor Retreat, Jungle Adventure, Spa Day, Parenthood, Dine Out, Vampires, Fitness Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, Kids Room Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a left-handed sim make a holiday related toast, such as a New Year's Eve toast.
What happens when the bug occurs? The animation used is suited for right-handed sims, as they raise their right hand, even though the drinks glass is being held in their left hand.
What do you expect to see? An appropriately reversed animation suitable for left-handed sims should be used.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The animation for making a toast available during a holiday doesn't look correct when using a left-handed sim. The animation seems designed for right-handed sims.

toast.jpg

Message 1 of 2 (548 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Making a holiday toast looks wrong with a left-handed sim

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (497 Views)