@crinrict: Thanks!

Message 11 of 17 (247 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Joggers freeze to death when they stop jogging

Hero

Added this

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 17 (229 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Joggers freeze to death when they stop jogging

★★★★★ Novice

I don't know if it counts as "joggers" freezing to death but I just played a game where it was fall but the temperature was freezing. Several neighborhood townies dropped dead in a span of minutes because they were outside playing with leaves or walking around. All of the people who died were wearing everyday or athletic clothing for some reason even though I couldn't really see that they had been exercising. I ended up disabling temperature reactions in my game for now, but I'm hoping it gets fixed soon.

Message 13 of 17 (191 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] Joggers freeze to death when they stop jogging

★★★★ Novice

Yep, just had a Sim die due to this the other day. One of my favorite ones, at that. Would be nice if they changed into warm clothing by themselves. If you interact with them at all while they're out on their jog, they'll stop jogging and this will happen. 

Message 14 of 17 (123 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Related, but I had one of my sims die at the gym because he was in sportswear and wouldn't go inside, but I thought it was hilarious so I let it happen.
Then another townie in sportswear sat there crying at his tombstone for like 3 hours and ALSO froze to death.
They should definitely have had winter clothes on, but also it was really funny tbh
Message 15 of 17 (82 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Mods, what further input does the team need to begin addressing this bug? I'm constantly concerned during the "winter" days that my sims will freeze to death. A lot of them go jogging when it's freezing outside, and when I see them jog past my active household I save the game in case they drop dead in another 5 steps. Shouldn't there be a function where if the sim stops exercizing they automatically change into their cold weather gear?

Message 16 of 17 (74 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm playing a household in Willow Creek with Winter that lasts one week, and I've had 6 sims die from freezing to death because they stop jogging but won't get out of their athletic gear.

(All of the dead sims were male and premade sims, but that might be coincidence)

Message 17 of 17 (46 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help