by cyoung1024

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [S] Heatwave lines appearing in Build Mode

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Vintage Glamour, Laundry Day, Holiday
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter Build Mode during a heatwave and navigate underground
What happens when the bug occurs? The little squiggly lines that normally appear in Live Mode are present in Build Mode as well, but only when building underground / building a basement.
What do you expect to see? No squiggles
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This is just a minor visual glitch so no big deal, but when building a basement / building underground during a heatwave there are ~squiggles~ like you get in Live Mode. Building outside and inside on ground floor / second floor is normal, building underground causes the grid, property line, and build wall tool to go wiggly. Once the room is built underground, the grid inside of it / build wall tool is no longer wavy, but the outside remains as such. Hopefully it's visible from the screenshots, if a video or something like that would make it more clear I can definitely look up how to do that, just let me know.

I've marked this as happening rarely as I'm not sure at all, I've never built a basement specifically during a heatwave before but I'll report back the next time there is one in my game to confirm.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 2 (562 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] Heatwave lines appearing in Build Mode

★★★ Apprentice

Hmmmm, I have never had this bug before, but try checking your graphics settings? Try changing them a bit and if it doesn't work tell me

Message 2 of 2 (495 Views)