by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [S] [GT] Female Sim Appreciates Bush by Peeing on it Standing Up

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventures, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, Luxury Party Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a holiday with the Appreciate an Object action. Have a female sim with no gender customisation. Have either the toilet/woohoo/sleeping bush from Jungle Adventure or the one with red Anthurium flowers from Get Together. (The one with Lamprocapnos flowers works as it should, at least I guess it's supposed to work that way.) During the holiday, click on the bush and choose 'appreciate'.
What happens when the bug occurs? The female sim, who has no gender customisation, stands up peeing at the bush.
What do you expect to see? That she walks inside the bush to pee.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Female sim, with no gender customisation, stands up peeing at the Jungle Adventure bush and the Anthurium (big red heart-shaped flowers) Get Together bush, when appreciating the bush. When choosing "fertilise" it works as it should, she goes inside the bush to pee.

Is the appreciation of these bushes supposed to be the toilet interaction? If so, then the Lamprocapnos (small pink heart-shaped flowers) Get Together bush works as it should, she walks inside the bush to pee.

AppreciateBush1.png

Appreciating the Jungle Adventure bush

AppreciateBush2.png

Appreciating an Anthurium bush

AppreciateBush3.png

Appreciating a Lamprocapnos bush.

AppreciateBush4.png

No gender customisation, and I double-checked that she can't stand up peeing, and it was set to "No" ("Nej"). Btw, she's not an occult, she's just green.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 11 (4,012 Views)

Re: Female Sim Appreciates Bush by Peeing on it Standing Up

Hero
@SqueamishNerd Have to say it's weird why She's peeing at all to appreciate the objects.

Do males pee too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (3,924 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] [GT] Female Sim Appreciates Bush by Peeing on it Standing

★★★ Guide

Um...

female sim pees in bush standing.PNG

Message 3 of 11 (3,883 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@PansekshuElle Hmm, maybe it's totally random. I tried several times with the different bushes, and she always walked inside the Lamprocapnos bush, but I may just have had "bad" luck with the testing.

@crinrict I have an appreciation holiday coming up in just some sim days, then I'll try with a male sim.
Message 4 of 11 (3,853 Views)

Hero
@SqueamishNerd It is pretty random. I tried all three bushes and sometimes she went inside, sometimes she peed standing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 11 (3,842 Views)

★ Pro

I don't know why but there's generic_InteractiveBush_FertilizeStanding which is hidden and doesn't test for any traits (interaction is also linked to all three bushes)

Message 6 of 11 (3,827 Views)

★★★ Guide

tbh I have no idea what action she was doing. I was so perplexed by what was happening that I didn’t look. There was no holiday active at the time, I do know that. 

Message 7 of 11 (3,800 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@crinrict I tried with a male sim now, he's also standing up peeing at the bush when I choose the appreciate interaction. I noticed that the bladder meter doesn't change when he's doing it, the same goes for female sims.
Message 8 of 11 (3,779 Views)

Hero
@SqueamishNerd Odd thing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 11 (3,770 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Ladies and gentlemen, I don't know how you manage to reproduce it consistently.

I _always_ stick one of each of these bushes at each lot I own. Saves hella lot of time at Retail lots for my customers, as example.

But I _never_ seen anyone using these bushes in such manner.

I don't see this type of interaction at interactions menu either (tried both male and female, vampires and spellcasters. It's probably casual humans' thing).

NB: didn't tried with any pre-existing bush.

Message 10 of 11 (3,586 Views)