Re: Flower Bunny Not

by crinrict

Original Post

★ Guide

Thanks for directing, but unfortunately Forgotten Hollow isn't the only world that Flower Bunny doesn't appear in, the NPC doesn't appear in other worlds too. Thus why I made this thread. Unfortunately as well the site shortened my thing from Flower Bunny Not Appearing to Flower Bunny Not, which is confusing despite I indeed put in the full title Flower Bunny Not Appearing.

Message 11 of 23 (1,422 Views)

Hero

Hi @HazeMan1990 

I merged your post anyways and changed the title of the main thread.

I personally didn't have any issues but I haven't tested on the newest patch.

Will try this again tomorrow.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 23 (1,410 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks and I hope this issue can be fixed, let me know if the same issue I've encountered appears in your Sims game.

Message 13 of 23 (1,405 Views)

Hero

Hi @HazeMan1990 

I tested my save and I have no issues with the bunny showing up (in Del Sol Valley). He came around noon.

FlowerBunny.jpg

Could you test a new save for testing pruposes ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 23 (1,382 Views)

★ Guide

Oh for crying out loud then! Why won't this NPC show up for me then? Like really am I that unlikeable even in Sims games? :/

My Sims live in Oasis Springs and clearly that shouldn't be a problem, even if it's in summer, winter, autumn/fall or spring, so why am I having this problem?

Message 15 of 23 (1,370 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Hi @HazeMan1990 

Oh for crying out loud then! Why won't this NPC show up for me then? Like really am I that unlikeable even in Sims games? :/

I'm 100% sure that's not the issue here. :D

There could be several factors

• It only happens in a certain save --> Please test a fresh save
  • It only happens for certain combinations of packs --> Will try your pack combination tomorrow.
  • Something is making it getting stuck somewhere -- > I assumed you skimmed the neighborhood ? Maybe try a different house ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 23 (1,357 Views)

★ Guide

I've searched multiple neighbourhoods in the other worlds, my guess FB is either getting stuck somewhere or something is wrong, the save file is a few weeks old and I do use cheats every now and then whenever I need to use them, I've made sure to turn off testingcheats before any saves. I hope using cheats isn't what's causing the problem.

Message 17 of 23 (1,347 Views)

Hero

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 23 (1,329 Views)

★ Guide

I have this happen too. I have a family in Willow Creek who sees him every year. I have another who lived in San Myshuno and never saw him and still haven't after moving to Newcrest. The former is a gardener, the latter has a sim with the gardening skill but a very small garden. 

Message 19 of 23 (1,283 Views)

★ Guide

Latest update involving the Sims 4's Big Foot, Flower Bunny. I tried a simple Easter Egg and Flower Bunny setup for a holiday for my Sims to do, collected all the eggs in the park in Willow Creek and even after collecting every single last egg, this NPC has NOT shown up at all, and this is a new save I'm on that's over 19 to 20 hours old.

To be honest I am really, really, really tired of this NPC not showing up no matter what my efforts are and it rarely shows up, do I really have to make a new save every time I want this NPC to show up in my game? Father Winter shows up on his initial holiday, Patchy jumps off his perch every day to interact with my Sims household, but not Flower Bunny, it just refuses to show itself at all, this wasn't a problem until an update messed things up last year, I think it was an update after Seasons came out that messed it up and since then FB has been glitchy, no show and rarely shows up when least expecting it to, and no matter how many times I repair my game, even that doesn't fix the bug.

Honestly I have lost faith in EA ever patching this bug at all, may as well rely on mods to get this NPC working. :/

Message 20 of 23 (1,232 Views)