by crinrict

Original Post

Re: my sims eyes

Hero
@pwcreations Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 17 (1,145 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CAS] [S] Graphic Glitch with Seasons Male Hair

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

yep, me too. still there. it's rarely visible while actually in-game, but it still drives me bonkers.

Message 12 of 17 (1,041 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CAS] [S] Graphic Glitch with Seasons Male Hair

★★★★ Guide

Well, it looks like the issue hasn't been fixed after almost 3 years of its first report.

The main problem with that glitch is that eyes look completely normal with that hair if sims don't roll their eyes or pupils are medium-big size. But if you shrink the pupils, you will see the issue clearly.

Conclusion: I believe that the issue hasn't been fixed because most simmers just don't notice it, and therefore don't report it. It needs more recognition.

medium pupils.pngtiny pupils.png

Message 13 of 17 (1,035 Views)

Eye texture glitch in CAS when using specific Season's hair

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72.28.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Island Living, Vampires, My First Pet Stuff, Holiday Celebration
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a new game in CAS. Make sure masculine hairstyles are on (either body frame should work), and select the season's braided dreads hairstyle. Go into detailed edit mode, and shrink the sim's pupils.
What happens when the bug occurs? A strange texture will appear on the whites of the eyes, it is most noticeable when the sim is looking upwards.
What do you expect to see? I expect the eyes to have the same white texture consistently over the whites of the eyes
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

There is a mild glitch in CAS that causes a strange texture on the whites of the sim's eyes when using a certain hairstyle. The glitch happens regardless of the body frame. My game settings are on Ultra, and I have never used Mods/CC on this game before. The color of the texture changes with the hair color, so I believe it is attached to the hair somehow

Message 14 of 17 (900 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] Dread Hairstyle leaves triangle textures on Sims Eyes

★★★★ Guide

@crinrict I think these threads should be merged. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CAS-S-Graphic-Glitch-with-Seasons-Male-Hair/m-p/10148357#...
These are the same hairstyle, same glitch and same platform.

Message 15 of 17 (854 Views)

Hero
@ImKersha true. .. merged

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 17 (842 Views)

Hero

We fixed a few hairstyles (yfHair_EP05WavyBob, yfHair_EP01PartedFlat,
yfHair_EP05UnderCutDreads, yfHair_EP01ShortSwept and yfHair_DreamyCrew) that
when used with the recently added color options would create splotches in the eyes,
change the color of teeth, and/or change the eyelashes color.

Fixed in Patch 1.77.131/1.44

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

I hope that's all of the ones mentioned

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 17 (3,665 Views)