by whitewaveldc

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [S] Disappearing Seasonal Makeup

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put makeup on a sim's hot or cold outfits and they will eventually disappear while they stay on the other outfits
What happens when the bug occurs? My makeup for the seasonal (hot/cold) outfits goes away but remains on the regular outfits (everyday, party, etc)
What do you expect to see? The makeup that I set for those outfits should stay there
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Not game-breaking but super annoying especially when I have really "made up sims" and then they all of a sudden have nothing on their faces

Message 1 of 4 (1,044 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] Disappearing Seasonal Makeup

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (971 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have this same issue in every save, old and new, since I got Seasons. 

Message 3 of 4 (939 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I've since done a lot of testing with my mods and cc to try and find out the cause of this. It happens when MC Command Center is in the game, so, I am thinking it has to do with one of the settings in there. I am not sure which setting as that is going to be my next round of testing. 

Edit: I found the setting; use the computer to go into the MCCC menu- dresser - makeup settings - makeup outfits

From there you just need to make sure and check all the outfits you want your sim to wear makeup with otherwise MCCC will take it off at midnight. 

Message 4 of 4 (913 Views)