by Reekyteek

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [S] [DU] Juggling soccer ball doesn't count for scout badge

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 16701020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all but eco and knitting
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have a child in scouts play with the soccer ball
What happens when the bug occurs? The child will not gain points toward their physical activity badge.
What do you expect to see? I expect that the child will be able to work toward this badge by using the soccer ball
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I was excited to use the soccer ball as a way to have my child work toward her physical activity badge while in a compact home. I was disappointed when it did not work. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title to fit

Message 1 of 2 (468 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] [DU] Juggling soccer ball doesn't count for scout badge

★★★★★ Newbie

Doesn't appear as if this has been resolved as it isn't counting for me either. In fact, after completing 4/6 exercise for the Get Fit scout badge, it has now stopped progressing at all no matter what exercise the child does. I have tried soccer ball, basketball, jungle gym, push ups, sit ups swimming and yoga and it never progresses to 5/6 or 6/6, so I can't get the 6th Scout Badge for the kid. 

Message 2 of 2 (306 Views)