Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Problems with movies and thermostat!

by TokusaShi

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [S] Chilled moodlets in certain rooms when indoors (Patch 1.67)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except "Eco Lifestyle", "Star Wars™: Journey to Batuu" and "Nifty Knitting Stuff"
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When the thermostat in winter is on
What happens when the bug occurs? Even with thermostat on, sims are freezing when they are somewhere else in the house (like the thermostat is in the living room but sim is in the kitchen and he have freezing moodlet) putting more than one thermostat gives nothing.
What do you expect to see? Thermostat works in whole house
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

So I have bug in game

Thermostat:
Even with thermostat on, sims are freezing when they are somewhere else in the house (like the thermostat is in the living room but sim is in the kitchen and he have freezing moodlet) putting more than one thermostat gives nothing.

What I've did:

- Updated the mods

- Tried to check if it's the same without mods (yes it is)

- Repaired the game via origin

Is there any solution for those bugs?

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 6 (407 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@TokusaShi Please use this thread for the movie issue

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPIUT-MHSP-Progress-Bar-doesn-t-Move-while-Watching-Mov...

For the thermostat: Do you get a chilled moodlet or do they freeze to death ?

Please also update your game to 1.67.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (392 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@crinrict they have "chilled moodlet" because i didn't waited long enough to let them freeze to death

Also my mistake, I've putted the wrong number in my game version

Message 3 of 6 (389 Views)

Hero
@TokusaShi That's one that's supposed to be fixed, hm. Do you have this in every house ?

Could you please edit your first post to make it about that issue only ?

There should be thread per issue and since the other issue already has a thread, it would be good to keep this on the thermostat.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (377 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@crinrict Post is edited.

From what I've checked, it (bug) not always shows up. Like, I've just loaded my game and when sims had previously freezing moodlet, now they have this one about nice warmth from thermostat, but I had this also before- one time when I'm loading the game they're freezing, next time they don't and I don't get what this is about.

For now I'll probably turn off and on game every time when it will pop up, but still it should not be happening Frown 

Message 5 of 6 (370 Views)

Hero
@TokusaShi Here's the thread for the fixed bug for reference: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-S-Chilled-Overheating-moodlets-in-certain-rooms-when/td-...

Would be good to know if there's any pattern to where it's still occuring

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (347 Views)